Schedule: November 10, 2016 (Thursday)
1. Create an SEO-Optimized Website
2. Create your Social Media Accounts
3. Board Up and Store Pre-Opening Collaterals
4. Establish your store in Google Places
5. Perform Mobile Marketing and Email Blast
6. Prepare the PR / Press Kit
7. List of Media, Online Influencers, Bloggers, Potential Clients, VIPs
8. Inform Food and Lifestyle Bloggers
9. Plan a Pre-Opening party
10. Hold a Contest for the opening
11. Develop Strategic Partnerships and Local Store Marketing Partners.
12. Create a Marketing Budget
Schedule: November 17, 2016 (Thursday)
Duration: 60 minutes lecture & 30 minutes Q&A
1. Loyalty and Rewards Programs
2. Introduction of thematic menu and seasonal dishes
3. Strategic Marketing Partnership and Co-Branding
4. Online reservation, reviews and continuous brand awareness campaign.
5. Restaurant Delivery Service
6. Strengthen Local Store Marketing Initiatives
7. In-Store Promotion and Engagement
8. Social Media Updates and Promotions
9. Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
10. Mall promotions and area sales call programs
11. Customer Engagement Activities
12. Event Sponsorship and Strategic Alliances
13. Media Partnership and PR Exposure
Migs dela Rosa is an awardee of Agora’s Outstanding Marketing Student of the Philippines and Outstanding New Member of the Philippine Marketing Association.
He started handling trademarks, marketing research, out of home/outdoor advertising and brand management for San Miguel Corporation, before moving to Jollibee Group as Marketing Head of Chowking in Dubai. Later on, he joined Mochamore Chain of coffee shops in Middle East.
After his stint abroad, Migs came back to the Philippines and worked for Celestial Media as Digital Media Manager. Shortly, he joined Bratpack as Marketing Communications Manager before becoming part of the Hand Interactive Team of Summit Media as Sales and Business Development Manager. He also became the Marketing Manger of SumoSam Foods Inc. under Marvin Agustin.
Migs gained more experiences in brand management, PR and sales in his 14 years in the marketing industry, having handled big brands such as Sumosam, Akira, Seafood Island, Kung Fu Kitchen, New Orleans, and many more.