How to download a Facebook Live Video
Facebook did it again!
With its new and powerful feature, Facebook has made communication more fun and engaging for users. The live video action allows individuals from across the globe, to share their real-time activities and routines to their followers. Comments feed works while broadcast is going on, while viewers can share their sentiments too!
Now, perhaps some of you want to have a copy of the video – for repurposing maybe? Well we got you covered! Here are two easy ways on how you can download your Facebook Live Video.
Good thing, Facebook has integrated a download option for its live video feature. Unlike the normal videos shared on the platform, with the new tool, you can directly download the Facebook video file in just few clicks! However, this is only possible if you are the one who posted the video. Check out the steps below:
1. Look for the video you want to download in your page.
2. Once you find the video, click the time stamp below your name. The video will pop up, alongside the comments section. See the photos below:
3. Click the three dots on the upper right corner of the comments section. An option box will appear on your screen.
4. Click Download Video in the options box, and then choose the location or folder where you want to save the video.
5. Hit save when prompt box appears on your screen.
Hate doing the long way? Too much clicking going on? Well, here’s savefrom.net to the rescue!
Enjoy hassle –free video or audio downloading by using Savefrom.net. This plug-in allows users download video or music from different platforms, such as Faceook, Youtube and Vimeo.
A one-time set up must be done first, for users to have trouble-free experience in their future use of the application. Check out the steps below on how you can add this extension in your browser:
1. Open your browser and go to en.savefrom.net. You will be redirected to their website as shown in the photo below.
2. Click install to get the extension for free, and wait for the file to download.
3. Once the installer has been downloaded, you are now ready to run the file.
4. Once you click the run button, license agreement box will pop up. Choose I accept the agreement.
5. Another installation option box will appear, showing your choices for the browsers in which you want to install the extension.
6. A pop up will then appear once the installation has been completed.
7. You can now directly download any video files from Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, and many more!
And that’s basically it! You have a choice whichever you prefer to use. After all, both of these options actually work!